LV-CurcuminThe Sana Shop
LV-Curcumin, has been created to fill a need as a very powerful Anti-Inflammatory supplement. Typical Curcumin supplements require 2-3 capsules to reach a power of around 800mg of Curcumin daily, one single softgel of LV-Curcumin delivers the equivalent of over 2500mg of the supplement for astonishing anti-inflammatory effect.
- Used in herbal medicine as anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Used in Ayurveda to assist healing of minor wounds such as cuts, burns or minor skin irritations.
- Studies have shown Curcumin supplements to have
- Adults: 1 softgel 2 to 3 times daily with a meal.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction or if you suffer from stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Quantity: 90 softgels
Each softgel contains:
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) – 42 mg of pure curcumin
P.E. 60 :1 equivalent to 2520 mg
Polysorbate 80 (food quality), citric acid, gélatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water.