Current Medicine 2nd EditionThe Sana Shop
The first rendition of Current Medicine was well received as a textbook that would help those with knowledge of microcurrent work with their devices by giving them general guidelines to work with. As such, it was better suited to practitioners and those with a medical background.
There has been a high demand for a more organized book that would enable people to take control of their health through detailed and descriptive instructions working on the condition at hand, with a multitude of different microcurrent devices.
As such, in this 2nd Edition version, things have changed. Protocols have been separated into three categories: Core Techniques, Emergency Protocols, and Condition Based Protocols. Each of these sections is color coded, and functions as a way to divide the protocols into more manageable sections. The goal here is to allow any user of microcurrent to easily access the knowledge they need through step by step treatment plans, with frequency descriptions and settings accurately and specifically detailed from our decades of experience in the field.
Some changes in this addition are:
- Categorized Protocols: Core, Emergency, and Condition
- Corrections to Existing Protocols based on recent research and missing data
- New High-Quality Images
- Accessory Suggestions for individual condition challenges
- Non-Invasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Sleep Enhancement Protocol
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Cranial Nerve Stimulation (for dizziness and balance issues)
- Erectile Dysfunction Protocol
- Scoliosis Protocol
- Grounding Protocol
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Repetitive Stress Injury
- Acid Reflux
- And More…
This book is an illustrated collection of over 100 micro-current protocols, and how to apply them.