An effective natural Analgesic ointment, VitaRub is easily rubbed into the skin to provide fast penetrating action. It produces a warm feeling that penetrates and soothes sore muscles and pains. This particular formula was created with arthritic and rheumatoid pains in mind, but is effective for other types of pain as well.
- Flu, bronchitis, cold, asthma
- Sprains (ankle, wrist)
- Articular pains
- Rheumatism, arthritis
- Stiffness and lumbalgia (lumbar pains)
Per 30 g:
Methyl salicylate – 2.25 g
Menthol – 1.20 g
Eucalyptol – 0.75 g
Purified water, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, sorbitol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, anhydrous citric acid.
Adults and children of 2 years and over: Apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days or disappear and reappear within a few days, stop using the product and consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- External sources of heat such as heating pads may cause severe irritations and burns.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation blisters develop.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage.
- Do not apply to wounds or chapped skin.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to salicylates or if you are taking anticoagulant medication (ex: warfarin).