Magnesium is a multi-purpose mineral that often flies under the radar
- It is used for treating chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, cystic fibrosis, recovery after surgery, leg cramps, diabetes, kidney stones, migraine headaches, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), multiple sclerosis, and for preventing hearing loss and cancer.
These are just the reasons that Medical Doctors prescribe it. All of these problems are inflammation related, all inflammation comes from the same source… in using Magnesium we are building an excellent foundation for our health and starting to take our lives' back from Chronic Pain.
Most Magnesium however, does not come in the best form. Over the years we have found the most effective to be a Hexahydrate formula due to it offering the most potent dose with the best absorption.
Adults and teenagers of 14 years old and over: 2 teaspoons (10 ml) 2 times daily.
- Moderated dosage for people that consume lithium or other chemical medicines that interfere with the electrolytes.
- In the presence of a cardiac illness (tachycardia, extrasystole), it is preferable to recommend the capsule form, because the liquid form penetrates more rapidly and may accelerate cardiac rhythm.
- In traditional medicine, we avoid prescribing Magnesium with the intake of lithium.
- Use moderately with people having important kidney troubles, as Magnesium is excreted by the urine.
Each teaspoon (5 ml) contains:
Magnesium (magnesium chloride hexahydrate) – 31.7 mg
Purified water, sorbitol, citric acid, sodium benzoate, hydrochloric acid