Helps maintain healthy cognitive functions, such as concentration and to enhance and maintain memory in adults.
Used in herbal médicine as an adaptogen to temporary help relieve stress symptoms such as mental fatigue and sensation of weariness.
Helps to support peripheral circulation.
Adults: 1 capsule 2 times daily, with food. Avoid taking immediately before bedtime.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, seizures, if you are taking hormone replacement therapy, birth control pills or antidepressant medication. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or if usage is prolonged over 4 weeks. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedatives properties is not recommended.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oil, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. Do not use if you have bipolar spectrum disorder.
Known adverse reactions
- If you experience irritability or insomnia, discontinue use. May cause digestive problems.
Each capsule contains:
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) (herb) – 150 mg
50% bacopasides; P. E. 20:1 equivalent to 3000 mg
- Ginkgo biloba (leaf) – 120 mg
24% flavonoid glycosides, 6% terpene lactones;
P.E. 50:1 equivalent to 6000 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (root) – 120 mg
2% withanolides; P.E. 10:1 equivalent to 1200 mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (root) – 100 mg
Microcristalline cellulose, hypromellose, maltodextrin.